The Clackamas Community College English Department is going to create a Zoom link on our webpage wherein attendees will “gather” at 10:00 on May 16th. The tentative schedule will look like this:
10:45ish-12:00-Workshop Session #1
12:30-1:15-Workshop session #2
1:15-1:30ish—Closing remarks, surveys, etc.
All of the sessions will be conducted in Zoom breakout groups. We will attempt to the greatest of our ability to get people enrolled in specific workshops BEFORE the day of the event. CCC English Department people will be online to help guide people into their chosen workshops and trouble shoot any issues that may arise. Admission is free.
- “Writing Realistic Utopias” with Arwen Spicer
- “Absence and Presence: Poetic Form as Escapism and Grounding” with Jennifer Perrine
- “Truth be Told: POV and the Veracity of Our Stories” with Dennis Stovall
- “Opening the Creative Mind” with Trista Cornelius and Robin Vada
- “Bee, Meet Pollen: Ekphrastic Writing” with Amy Baskin
- “Bringing the Funny to Your Writing: Humor in Writing” with Debby Dodds
- “Process and Productivity” with Kate Ristau
- “In/tense: What Gives a Line its Oomph” with Kate Gray
- “Ekphrasis: The Relationship Between Visual and Poetic Storytelling” with B.A. Van Sise
- “Nothing Happens Nowhere” with Natalie Serber
Click HERE for the event and the link to registration. I hope you’ll join!